- Have they actually tried to use the G1 GPS hardware?
- How do they deal with "out of coverage area" situation?
- How do they plan to deal with hordes of unhappy buyers that will flock back to them, furious, and complain that the whole thing is too slow for anything other than walking down the glorious route, if at all?
- For added bonus, have they already hired the liability litigation team, or it is hidden deep within the small print?
- Is it possible to use external (USB or Bluetooth) GPS, powerful enough for real time navigation, with G1, or the driver doesn't yet exist?
In addition, unless TeleNav manages to load the whole map onto your G1, you're in for a nasty surprise when the connectivity blacks out - and that happens more often than one may hope for.
Ask me how I know.