- When will Books allow collapsing labels, just like GMail did?
- When will Latitude merge back contacts that are already merged in Contacts, and why did they split them to begin with?
- When will Books allow merging authors and titles, just like GMail merges contacts?
- When will they allow labeling places in Maps?
- When will they allow labeling events in Calendar?
- When will they allow labeling products and vendors in Froogle?
- When will they allow labeling search results in Search?
- Just as Contacts grew out of GMail and Voice, will Labels grow out of GMail, Contacts and Books?
- When will they remember the lessons of Smalltalk and allow meta-operations? For example, why can't I label labels?
- When will Reader comments have the same level of markup as Blogger?
- Speaking of which, when will Blogger comments have the same level of markup as Blogger blog entries?
- When will YouTube allow promotion and elimination of search results just as Search does today?
Friday, June 12, 2009
Enterprise: Missing The Big Picture
Google is a glutton for punishment: